Right about the time of the Canadian Thanksgiving in October, I was preparing to leave my high-stress level job for something a little more relaxed. For those of you who have heard the details, and know how much life this job was taking away from me, you'll understand how grateful and thankful I was.
And now, as the Thanksgiving season is coming to a close with the American Thanksgiving this past weekend, and that I've been at my new job for a full month, I can already see and feel the positive changes in my life and I'm still just as thankful, if not more!
But I don't want the fact that Thanksgiving is over affect my thankfulness. I want to continue cultivating gratefulness and thankfulness in my life. There is so much to be thankful for and I know that through the struggle of the past year and half, focusing on what I could be thankful for most definitely help me make it through.
So, as I continue moving forward, here are a few things for which I'm thankful:
- The new job
- Now having the time (and more and more energy) to get back in shape
- Friends & Family that surround me
- So many creative project waiting to take form
- Christmas just around the corner
- The renovation project for the new living space starting to move along
What are you thankful for?