It's almost here! I can't almost feel it! Especially with today's beautiful weather! Summer is upon us! One needs to start planning ahead to be able not to miss anything!
Here's a few things on my bucket list this summer:
- Camping, camping, camping! I want to go at least once a month. Hopefully even more. It doesn't matter if it's only for one night. I just want to be out in nature as much as possible. To make that happen, I'm preparing my camping essentials to have always at the ready. That way, I'll be able to just up and go at any given moment!
- The fireworks competition in Montreal. Every year, from the end of June until the beginning of August, countries from across the world compete in this firework competition. I used to go at least once or twice every year, but seem to have missed it in the past few years. So this I want to start going again, cause fireworks are pretty magical!
- Paddleboarding. I've never been. It looks like fun. I'm dying to try it.
- Roadtrip!! Good music, candy, windows down, the open road. Freedom! So many places on my road trip list of places to go; Boston, the beaches of Maine, Prince Edward Island, different region of Quebec (Gaspésie, Charlevoix, Saguenay). Any suggestion of where I should absolutely go?
- Visiting my friend Heather in Maryland. She's been living in the Midwest. Last time we saw each other was three years ago. She's moving back to MD this month. I'm excited and cannot wait to go visit!!
- Hiking! I'm not in great shape right now, but I'm working on that. And hiking is a good way to challenge myself while remaining fun. My aim is to go on at least two big hikes a month. Connect with nature. Find my rhythm. Become stronger.
- Beach!! Preferably the real beach (which is a 5hrs drive away). With waves and salty water. But, a lake beach or even just a river beach will work as well.
- Music Festival(s)! There are so many music festival and concert everywhere during the summer. I most definitely want to attend one or two!
So what's on your summer bucket list?